Looking to take the next step? We’re here to help. Whether you’re looking for more information about any of our communities, or have a general question about Sun Health, our residency counselors are here to support you and answer any questions you may have.
- Must be 55 years old or better
- Must be reasonably healthy and living independently at time of enrollment
- Must have financial resources for a one-time investment based on age to become a member, plus a monthly fee based on the plan option chosen
Other membership benefits include:
- Membership fees are discounted for two people of the same household
- Membership fees may be tax-deductible as a prepaid medical expense
- Membership options are available to individuals with an existing long-term care insurance policy
- If members decide to move, their services may go with them anywhere in the continental United States
Experience Life Plan Advantages
What makes Sun Health At Home unique is that all members are guaranteed lifetime access to health care, thanks to Sun Health At Home’s status as a Life Care Community. The Sun Health At Home program offers peace of mind and security of knowing that wellness coordination in addition to different levels of support such as in-home care, assisted living, memory care, skilled nursing and rehabilitation, are available to them as their needs may change.